Now my 3 partners and I were more motivated

Read your topic about the phone number list
Bappy

Now my 3 partners and I were more motivated

Post by Bappy »

clear about the strategies that we were going to execute to improve the restaurant's sales, since previously they had not been able to be executed due to disagreement with the outgoing partners. We were happy and at peace, there we realized that peace and joy are essential to grow as an entrepreneur and businessperson. Sales had improved, we went from 2,000 dishes a month to 2,500 , and that was thanks to what we now had, which was a lot of peace, a lot of harmony to make everything better, that was noticeable in the environment and the customers perceived

it, and we felt God's blessing every moment. Five months passed and another difficulty arrived, something that would change the entire world, which was the COVID-19 pandemic . We, like most of the world, thought that this would not last long and closed for phone database a few days to restructure many things. At that time I told my colleagues that this would help us to improve many shortcomings, especially in the logistics of homes, since home sales on average were until then only 60 homes per month . Also, other ideas that occurred to my partner Nievesand the others, in order to survive the pandemic, were to create a line of gourmet lunches at home and participate in many food events to promote our gastronomy. Despite all this, sales fell between 60% and 70% , and that had us very worried because the debts did not stop and the fixed operating costs continued. This is how more than a year passed and we saw that the logistics

of the homes were a complete success, the clients congratulated us. I told my colleagues that when this whole pandemic situation ended we would have achieved great success, which is the increase in sales of our home delivery food, among many other things. After almost a year and a half, an unexpected situation came to us, which was the death of our dear colleague and partner Miguel on June 24, 2021 due to COVID-19 . That discouraged us a lot, since he was like a brother to everyone. After Miguel 's death we remained very close as always, like a family. We were only able to close for one day to accompany him to his funeral because our obligation did not allow us to keep the restaurant closed for a long time.