How To Sell Without Selling

Read your topic about the phone number list
Jannat12

How To Sell Without Selling

Post by Jannat12 »

If you want a simple way to make your emails more profitable, without any hard pitching or looking even remotely “salesy”, then give me a few minutes here, and let me show you how to do it in this article. Here’s the story … One problem a lot of people have with writing effective emails is they think they’re writing a sales letter. And because they think their emails are like sales letters, they pack them with benefits and use all the usual copywriting tricks — out of context — and selling “choke holds.” But if you sell a product that solves a painful problem, the opposite is true.
What you really should be talking If you want a simple way to make your emails more profitable, without any hard pitching or looking even remotely “salesy”, then give me a few minutes here, and let me show you how to do it in this article. Here’s the story … One problem a lot of people have with writing effective emails is they think they’re writing a sales letter.

And because Phone Number List they think their emails are like sales letters, they pack them with benefits and use all the usual copywriting tricks — out of context — and selling “choke holds.” But if you sell a product that solves a painful problem, the opposite is true. What you really should be talking about (instead of your product and its benefits) is all the pain caused by the problem your readers want solved. This means getting inside their “world” and writing about the pain they’re experiencing (or COULD experience if something isn’t done to deal with the situation pronto). Yes, you still make a call to action. And yes, you still plug your URL (either aggressively or passively, such as in the example below). But, you don’t need to hammer your readers with benefits. Instead, you hammer them with the painful symptoms they’re feeling — or could feel if they don’t find a solution.

How does this help your sales? The answer is simple. It’s all about trust Since YOU are the person emailing them each day (you are mailing them daily, right?) and bonding with them (not just “pitching” them) by showing them you understand their pain, they will naturally look to you as the go-to person for help. This concept is hard for a lot of online marketers who study copywriting to grasp at first. So below is an example of how to do it: Subject Line: The real reason why good writers die young Writing’s a dangerous job. Sitting there on your rumpus for long stretches of time … letting your legs form dangerous (life ending) blood clots, and wreaking havoc on your entire nervous system — which all can lead to some really NASTY pain. about (instead of your product and its benefits) is all the pain caused by the problem your readers want solved. This means getting inside their “world” and writing about the pain they’re experiencing (or COULD experience if something isn’t done to deal with the situation pronto).