2016 Ama Colloquium Image Masking

You read or wrtie about the SEO BD Forum
sanzida12

2016 Ama Colloquium Image Masking

Post by sanzida12 »

Last week, we sent our partner and Chief Strategy Officer, Erik Norsted, to the 2016 Higher Education Marketing Symposium . The American Marketing Association hosted Image Masking more than 1,200 attendees from hundreds of colleges and universities in Orlando, Florida, where they explored innovative strategies and tactics that would help them stand out and connect in the crowded landscape. of higher education. When the Image Masking chance to leave Minnesota for sunnier ground presented itself just as December was rearing its wintery head, I immediately started packing my bags. The fact that the opportunity is tied to the biggest higher education conference in the marketing industry has deglazed the cake.

I spent four days surrounded by some of the most respected, forward-thinking, and brightest minds in the field. Factor in the wealth of data and research they have contributed and you Image Masking have one of the most impactful events available to higher education marketers. One that I couldn't completely summarize in a single Olive blog post, but, in an effort to effectively spread knowledge, I'd like to share some of the biggest themes and takeaways from the event. 1. Competitive forces are on the rise Upper space is set apart from other industries by the sense of community that surrounds it. There seems to be an unspoken understanding that everyone Image Masking is in the same boat. These schools are there to educate and not to compete. That being said, the landscape has changed in recent years. The sense of competition has grown tremendously and we are seeing more and more marketers reacting to this change.

Higher education marketing strategies, tactics and expectations are changing in response to the heightened sense of competition. Institutions are preparing to adapt and reorganize to Image Masking keep pace. Those who are not at risk of being left behind. This agility requires a concrete foundation, which ultimately means that institutions need to develop an understanding of their customers and they need to clarify their brand in relation to those customers. With that foundation in place, they need to optimize every touchpoint of their Image Masking marketing to better engage audiences with their brand. It's not enough to sit and wait for the perfect students to come to you. The vast majority of higher education institutions need to find a way to rise above and make an absolute impression.